SICILY: Photo Journal

Anyone else fed up of this miserable Wintry weather? I always find January a dull month where I’m constantly thinking about my previous sun-filled holidays the year before, or trying to plan more for this Summer! January and February are prime holiday booking months where lots of great deals are about and people want their Summer holidays to be sorted to look forward to! 

So I thought I'd share some of my photos from my final holiday of Summer 2017 in Sicily. Hopefully these photos will excite you and make you want to book to go here too, rather than make you sad you're not there right now! It is a beautiful island and I can't express what an amazing and relaxing holiday I had here with my boyfriend. 

We stayed in one of the main towns, Taormina, very close to Mount Etna. If these photos do entice you, I will be posting a travel guide to Taormina in Sicily as a follow up post soon as I think it is the ideal place for sun, sea, relaxation, as well as adventures!

Also, please take a look at my video of Sicily which I have just uploaded to my YouTube channel. This will give you even more of a flavour of what there is to do in Sicily and see just how stunning the scenery is...

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8byceyqVQHw






























Thank you for looking through my photos of Taormina in Sicily! Make sure to watch my video to see some more of what I did there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8byceyqVQHw




Also keep a look out for my travel guide post to Sicily on my blog soon :) 
Make sure you're following my instagram for regular updates on my blog and videos: _tarastravels

https://www.instagram.com/_tarastravels/

Thank you!

No comments