My Travel Bucket List

Hi I’m Tara and welcome to my blog! I’m really excited to start writing this and sharing my love for travelling and seeing the world with you!

I’m forever sitting staring at my scratch map not being able to believe how incredibly big the world really is. Being a Geography student I love a good map, because they make me think about all of the amazing places I want to visit!

My scratch map so far has many countries and islands in Europe scratched off, and has recently expanded to the USA, so I wanted to share my LOVE for holidays, but also my plans for the future!



My bucket list for travelling is endless. I couldn’t even list all of the places in the world that I would like to go to because this would be a ridiculously long post… However, I do know for sure that after visiting many cities on the East coast of the USA and also California, that it would be my dream to explore the other states and cities in the USA even more someday! South America is also definitely on my list, because I would love to see the cultures of Mexico and Brazil in particular. Going on a cruise around the Caribbean is a BIG life goal for me, so one day when I’m rich, I’ll do that…

My bucket list obviously includes Australia and New Zealand, how could it not?! However I haven’t had that ‘gap year’ opportunity to visit those countries or the many parts of Asia that everyone seems to go to! But one day, I will get there. As you can see, there are sooo many places in the world that I am yet to see and have huge dreams of going to one day.

I am however, completing some of my travel bucket list THIS YEAR, yaaaay! I have several trips booked this year (one every month from March to August) which is sooo exciting!! So I have created this blog to share my experiences, tips and photos along the way. I am focusing on ticking off more European islands and countries this year, so I am going to:

Malta, Spain, Croatia, Mykonos, Tenerife and Sicily!

As well as documenting my trips to come, I will be posting about some of my past holiday experiences to offer tips and tricks about what to do, where to eat and to share some of my favourite things about each destination (and my fave photos too of course). Posts will include:

California, New York, Florida, Athens, Amsterdam, Corfu, Rhodes and even mooooree!

I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and be sure to check back for regular posts and follow my Instagram: _tarastravels :-)



No comments