SPAIN, Cabo Roig: Photo Journal

I've only been back from Spain just over a week and I'm already getting withdrawal symptoms.. Cold, cloudy, rainy England isn't quite the same!

My week in Cabo Roig, Spain didn't consist of doing an awful lot, just soaking up the sun and going to the beach! But sometimes holidays like that are ideal, and this certainly was.

I will soon post a bit more about the area of Cabo Roig and why it's great for a cheap and relaxing holiday. But in the meantime, here are some of my favourite photos to show you how beautiful and sunny it is...
































Thank you for looking through this post, I hope you enjoyed seeing all my little holiday snaps! If you've been to Cabo Roig before, or perhaps Torrevieja as seen in some of my photos, please let me know in the comments :-)

ALSO if you are lucky enough to have been to Split in Croatia, please let me know and give me any tips as I am going there in a few weeks time!


No comments